12 oct. 2010

My apartment

So I thought I would update everyone on what my living situation is here in Lithuania. Sorry for the corny video, but mad props to Amanda (my american teammate) for being the video choreographer.

I am having a good time here, and things are going well. Its officially been a week since I got here, and time is definitely flying. One big event of the week was me getting my bags that my parents sent from home. It seriously was like Christmas, as I have been living in the same clothes for a month and a half. All consisting of red, and black. Now I love Canada Basketball clothing, but wearing anything for a month and a half can get a tad boring.

I promise to post more, but I think the video was my first priority.

Until Next time,
Courtnay

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire